Genki Sushi’s first Singapore outlet takes advantage of the latest technologies and innovations to deliver a seamless dining experience. By innovatively automating the ordering/serving process through a fully integrated iPad/iPod Touch system, Genki Sushi offers the freshest sushi with the fastest service of between two to three minutes. The innovations used throughout the restaurant are:
- ‘Kousoku’ (Express) System
The first such fully functional, double deck system of its kind in Singapore and outside of Japan, this highly sophisticated serving innovation intelligently delivers food to diners’ tables in two to three minutes, without having to wait for the restaurant staff. Shaped like a Shinkansen bullet train or Formula One car travelling on a track above the main conveyor belt, this unique delivery system is programmed to slow down upon reaching a diner’s table and gives out an alert to announce that the food has arrived. Once food is unloaded, diners can press a button to return the train back to the kitchen for the next order. The double deck Kousoku system has only been used in Japan for less than six months.
- iOrder System:
Besides a fully integrated iPad/iPod Touch system where every table feature an iPad and every wait staff is equipped with an iPod Touch, Genki Sushi also designed the iOrder system to create an immersive digital dining experience. This software is made up of two components: the iMenu for diners, and the iServe for the wait staff. The iMenu is a digital menu on the iPad which allows diners to place orders by tapping on their desired item and the orders sent wirelessly to the kitchen. iServe allows wait staff to keep track of orders, bills, availability of food items and diners’ requests on their iPod Touch.
We are looking for SERVICE CREWS who are resilient and willing to learn in a challenging food and beverage environment. Choosing to adopt a professional attitude when interacting with customers is necessary.
- Setting and cleaning tables
- Assisting customers with iPad menu
- Attending to customers’ queries
- Preparatory work for opening of store and after closing of store.
- Cashiering and dish-washing (in the absence of a dishwasher).
- Replenishing of stocks Housekeeping includes sweeping, vacuuming, wiping, mopping and disinfecting to maintain hygiene standards of store.
- Any other duties including dish-washing from time to time.
This role is responsible for 1. Procurement Management, 2. Logistics Management, 3. Supply Chain Project Management.
- Strong communication skills, leadership, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills, to communicates effectively with team members, other internal departments as well as external vendors and suppliers
- Works independently under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong numerical sense, logical thinking and business senses
- Proficient computer literature and AX system (Preferred)
- Responsible, hard working, and work under high pressure
- Devise and execute fruitful sourcing channels
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- 3 Party Logistics (3PL) management include Warehouse management as well as fleet management
- Manage fulfillment management from overseas shipments including managing inventory in warehouse, ordering to overseas supplier
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing shipment arrival
- Good English language skills, additional language such as Japanese is an added advantage (to liaise with Japanese speaking associates).
- Hardworking, willing to learn and ability to cope with a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to provide good customer service A team player with a friendly and positive attitude, and takes initiative.
- Willing and able to work shifts on most Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Willing to work in Orchard Central / Chinatown Point / Bugis+ / Waterway Point/ Ngee Ann City or Junction8